I.C.E.A. MISSION STATEMENT
The Mission the International Christian Education Association (ICEA) is to Glorify God! The I.C.E.A will continue to train, prepare and equip Christian Workers and Teachers to rightfully divide the Word of God in a way that will encourage, inspire and motivate those whose lives are changed through the lessons taught.
“Going from Presentation to Implementation”
- By December 31, 2015, all ICEA Regions will customize and finalize their Regional Supplemental Guidelines
- All Regional Executive Staff members will receive training on the updated ICEA Guidelines
- In the Spirit of Excellence and in the Spirit of Unity, the ICEA will partner with other PAW Auxiliaries and collaborate on programming that is reflective of common interest, issues and concerns.
- The ICEA will explore other outside vendors who can provide cutting edge technology training and instructions which will serve to improve and enhance the implementation of planned programming
- The ICEA will also reach into the secular education world and explore what avenues we can participate in to be a blessing beyond the Church Walls.
- In the Spirit of Unity, Region VII ( the Bahamas) and Region VIII (Jamaica) will be reestablished and revitalized